Contents : Portable Mini Ladies Shaver *1
Small Pouch *1
User Manual (English/Chinese) *1
***AA battery not included***
Materials: Plastic, Natural Mineral Particles
Place of Production: China
Direction of Use
1. Remove the cap and inspect the blade. Do not use if it is damaged or out of shape.
2. Insert a new AA Lithium battery. Replace battery once the shaver sounds weak when turned on.
3. Position the shaver against the skin and move it slowly in a circular motion to remove excess hair on a specific area.
4. Once done, turn off and cover with the cap.
5. Remove battery when not in use.
1. Do not use on open wound or irritated skin areas.
2. Stop using the product if you are experiencing irritation or discomfort.
3. Turn off the shaver before rinsing. Stuck hairs in the blades can be brushed before storing.
4. Discontinue use if you notice any discomfort.
5. Once ordered, product can no longer be returned nor replaced for hygiene reasons. Replacement is only applicable if the item is deemed defective upon delivery.
Delivery and Payment Options
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Free shipping (via LBC)
- For Metro Manila orders, delivery is within 2 to 3 business days
- Outside Metro Manila orders, delivery is within 4 to 7 business days